hudl2 Tablet & hudl Accessories to spend in-store
hudl2 – our second generation tablet is here. Boost your vouchers on the new 8’’ Android tablet from Tesco.
What you get
The new addition to the hudl family has arrived. hudl2 Tablet is bigger, better and faster. With 8.3” full HD screen, Dolby optimised audio and Intel quad-core processor, it’s perfect for watching movies on blinkbox, playing the latest games, browsing the internet or doing your weekly grocery shop.
Plus, it is packed with great apps and you can choose from 8 fabulous colours. Why not get yours for less with Clubcard?
Simply exchange £5 in vouchers and get £10 to spend in-store on hudl2 Tablet and hudl Accessories.
• hudl and hudl 2 Tablets (all colours)
• hudl Accessories
• All other electronic tablet devices
• All other electronic tablet accessories
Please note,if you wish to spend your vouchers on Tesco direct, you do not need to boost your vouchers here; your vouchers will be available at the Tesco direct checkout.
How to place your order
1. This is an IN STORE HUDL TABLET & HUDL ACCESSORIES Boost token. It can only be used IN STORE. If you prefer to shop at Tesco Direct, your vouchers will be available in the online checkout and you can choose whether to boost them or not.
2. Choose how many Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers can be exchanged for a £10 HUDL TABLET & HUDL ACCESSORIES IN STORE token. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back to your Clubcard account.
3. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your Boost token(s) and instructions on how to use them.
4. To print your token(s):
• You can either follow the link to print your token(s) in the email we send you
• Log into My Clubcard Account [www.tesco.com/clubcard/myaccount] and click on ‘My Boosts at Tesco’
• Select the tokens you would like to print
• Click ‘Print my tokens’
5. More than 1 token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the token(s) used.
Terms and conditions apply
Visit their website at www.tesco.com/direct/hudl/.
Add to basket
• Minimum exchange value of £5 applies.
• We aim to deliver your Boost tokens to your registered Tesco.com email address within 30 minutes; however this can take longer due to additional security checks.
Terms & Conditions
• Clubcard Boost Terms and Conditions: Minimum Boost voucher value of £5 applies.
• Customers can Boost their Clubcard vouchers into Boost tokens on selected departments that are part of the promotion.
• Clubcard vouchers can be Boosted online or at most Tesco stores except Express (subject to availability) between 1st January 2014 to 23:59 26th October 2014 inclusive.
• Boost tokens have no cash value, no change given, are valid for 6 months from the date of issuance and must be used in conjunction with your Clubcard.
• When Boosting, if your Clubcard voucher exceeds the amount you wish to Boost, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account in points and carried over to your next statement.
• Each Boost token can be used once only in the selected department named on the token, exclusions may apply.
• Check availability of products first to avoid disappointment.
• More than one Boost token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the Boost tokens used. You must pay the remaining balance using a valid payment method. Delivery charges may apply.
• Clubcard vouchers Boosted at the Tesco direct checkout cannot be used against a “Sellers at Tesco” product.
• If you Boost online to choose to print your Boost tokens at home to use in store, please ensure your tokens have printed clearly on white paper, before taking them into store. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes are unable to be scanned at the till.
• If you have a damaged token, please visit your nearest participating store for help.
• Boost tokens cannot be changed back into points or into cash or for another department.
• Items purchased with a Boost token can only be exchanged, with a receipt, for goods in the same department to the same value. Any refunds for purchases made using Boost tokens will be equivalent to the Clubcard voucher value before it was Boosted. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Tesco reserves the right to withdraw Clubcard Boost at any time.
• Clubcard Terms & Conditions apply. The Clubcard helpline is on 0800 591 688 (Free from BT landlines. Other providers may charge. Calls may be recorded).