Boost at Tesco Hudl & Hudl Accessories to spend in store
- Visit their website
Our new Hudl tablet is one of the most perfect gifts for any gadget-lover in your life. Get yours for less with Clubcard.
Please note, due to important maintenance work, Boost at Tesco on Tesco Direct will be unavailable from 18th September and return on 23rd September 2014
What you get
Hudl special offer! Get your Hudl for only £99 in-store or on Tesco Direct. Save even more when you boost your vouchers, every £5 in vouchers gets you £10 towards your Hudl.
Our new Hudl tablet is perfect for the whole family and is also very affordable. The Hudl allows easy internet access, shopping on the go, and media streaming thanks to the dedicated Blinkbox app.
Simply exchange £5 in Clubcard vouchers and you’ll get £10 back in tokens to spend in Tesco stores on Hudl and Hudl accessories.
• Hudl tablets (all colours)
• Hudl accessories
• All other electronic tablet devices
• All other electronic tablet accessories
How to place your order
1. This is an IN STORE HUDL & HUDL ACCESSORIES Boost token. It can only be used IN STORE. If you prefer to shop at Tesco Direct, your vouchers will be available in the online checkout and you can choose whether to boost them or not.
2. Choose how many Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers can be exchanged for a £10 HUDL & HUDL ACCESSORIES IN STORE token. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back to your Clubcard account.
3. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your Boost token(s) and instructions on how to use them.
4. To print your token(s):
• You can either follow the link to print your token(s) in the email we send you
• Log into My Clubcard Account [www.tesco.com/clubcard/myaccount] and click on ‘My Boosts at Tesco’
• Select the tokens you would like to print
• Click ‘Print my tokens’
5. More than 1 token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the token(s) used.
Terms and conditions apply
- BRILLANT PURCHASEBy MamaLuv5031 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I used my boost vouchers to buy the hudl. i wanted a purple one but they only had black in store. i just bought a purple case. I also had an additional voucher for electrical purchases to spend in store, so the hudl cost me virtually nothing!!!Ta Dah! The hudl itself is brillant i didn't think i'd really use it but i do! My sons are impressed by it - they cry mum has leapt into the modern age. it's MiNE it's saves arguing over the laptop. There are tutorials on the hudl which makes it easier to use. i hate reading manuals, so i don't. For my basic needs the hudl is brillant. My advice is if you are not computer savvy like me and frightened by the cost of some tablets - use your vouchers and invest in one of the these.Date used : 24/08/2014
- about HudlBy aradwan31 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I would recomment Hudl to everybody, the camera is average, I wouldn't state that is is some magic tablet, although. After a fortnight the charger falls out from the tablet, needs attention while charging. My children more like it, playing and e-mailing is o.k. on it. It was a spontaneous purchase, didn't regret it (yet). It was on sale, and with clubcard boost and £10 off electricals token, plus £5 discount on tablet cover it was worth it in my opinion, otherwise I wouldn't buy it.Date used : 13/08/2014
- Best by farBy elfin30 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The second Hudl we have bought, one for each grandchild and we have no complaints at all, our grandson had an xbox that broke a few weeks ago and we got him a Hudl instead. Our granddaughter has had her Hudl since last Christmas they are both very happy and we were happy with both our purchases using our boost. Great product, great price the last one even came with free cover.Date used : 30/08/2014
- Just what I wantedBy pembro30 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
I dithered over buying a tablet but when the price dropped and with the boosts I couldn't resist it any longer. Just what I needed.Easy to use and I'm a bit slow on tecnology! So glad I bought it.Date used : 30/08/2014
- Hudl - Worst tablet I have ever usedBy SweetThing29 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I would not recommend the Hudl to anyone. There is even a special phone line for complaints on this product. I bought 3 for Xmas last year and all three packed up within months - mainly due to the charging port which is really delicate which means that it doesnt endure the job it was designed for. The 'Hudl' help line offered to replace the Hudls for free (obviously they are aware of the issues or they wouldnt give away free stock). Within a month I was on the phone again; and again offered another free one.... NO THANK YOU... I just wanted a refund, which I am pleased to say was offered. I will now put this money towards buying a decent tablet from Samsung or Apple. All I can say is, they are cheap and you get what you pay for!!Date used : 29/08/2014
Add to basket
• Minimum exchange value of £5 applies.
• We aim to deliver your Boost tokens to your registered Tesco.com email address within 30 minutes; however this can take longer due to additional security checks.
Terms & Conditions
• Clubcard Boost Terms and Conditions: Minimum Boost voucher value of £5 applies.
• Customers can Boost their Clubcard vouchers into Boost tokens on selected departments that are part of the promotion.
• Clubcard vouchers can be Boosted online or at most Tesco stores except Express (subject to availability) between 1st January 2014 to 23:59 26th October 2014 inclusive.
• Boost tokens have no cash value, no change given, are valid for 6 months from the date of issuance and must be used in conjunction with your Clubcard.
• When Boosting, if your Clubcard voucher exceeds the amount you wish to Boost, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account in points and carried over to your next statement.
• Each Boost token can be used once only in the selected department named on the token, exclusions may apply.
• Check availability of products first to avoid disappointment.
• More than one Boost token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the Boost tokens used. You must pay the remaining balance using a valid payment method. Delivery charges may apply.
• Clubcard vouchers Boosted at the Tesco direct checkout cannot be used against a “Sellers at Tesco” product.
• If you Boost online to choose to print your Boost tokens at home to use in store, please ensure your tokens have printed clearly on white paper, before taking them into store. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes are unable to be scanned at the till.
• If you have a damaged token, please visit your nearest participating store for help.
• Boost tokens cannot be changed back into points or into cash or for another department.
• Items purchased with a Boost token can only be exchanged, with a receipt, for goods in the same department to the same value. Any refunds for purchases made using Boost tokens will be equivalent to the Clubcard voucher value before it was Boosted. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Tesco reserves the right to withdraw Clubcard Boost at any time.
• Clubcard Terms & Conditions apply. The Clubcard helpline is on 0800 591 688 (Free from BT landlines. Other providers may charge. Calls may be recorded).