Boost token to spend in store on Hudl & Hudl Accessories
Our new Hudl tablet is one of the most perfect gifts for any gadget-lover in your life. Get yours for less with Clubcard.
What you get
Our new Hudl tablet is perfect for the whole family and is also very affordable. The Hudl allows easy internet access, shopping on the go, and media streaming thanks to the dedicated Blinkbox app.
Simply exchange £5 in Clubcard vouchers and you’ll get £10 back in tokens to spend in Tesco stores on Hudl and Hudl accessories.
• Hudl tablets (all colours)
• Hudl accessories
• All other electronic tablet devices
• All other electronic tablet accessories
How to place your order
1. This is an IN STORE HUDL & HUDL ACCESSORIES Boost token. It can only be used IN STORE. If you prefer to shop at Tesco Direct, your vouchers will be available in the online checkout and you can choose whether to boost them or not.
2. Choose how many Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers can be exchanged for a £10 HUDL & HUDL ACCESSORIES IN STORE token. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back to your Clubcard account.
3. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your Boost token(s) and instructions on how to use them.
4. To print your token(s):
• You can either follow the link to print your token(s) in the email we send you
• Log into My Clubcard Account [www.tesco.com/clubcard/myaccount] and click on ‘My Boosts at Tesco’
• Select the tokens you would like to print
• Click ‘Print my tokens’
5. More than 1 token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the token(s) used.
Terms and conditions apply
- Great new treat with my vouchersBy ValerieR14 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Purchased with vouchers at an amazing price compared to other models. Only paid £4 towards it fab. So easy to use,small enough to carry around the house or away. Really impressed my kids as I normally avoid technology. Movies TV amazingly Sharpe picture quallity . have told my friends to get one as we all save up tesco vouchers and the boost points make a nice treat. Well done Tesco nice hudl to cuddle xDate used : 10/03/2014
- Well HappyBy pitbull08 March 2014aged 45 to 54Male
son got me a hudl for christmas and must say it is very good and easy to use..... not to big and bulky just right for what i need...and connects ok to wifi ..... very pleased.Date used : 08/03/2014
- impressed, good value for moneyBy sammc06 March 2014aged 35 to 44Male
I have bought a number of epads or tablets from an expensive £250 one down to a £60 one and I would say that Tesco have done a great job in getting the features and build quality right. It feels a quality product and the performance is more than good enough for every day browsing and game playing. We have had it over a month now and had no problems, despite excessive use by my two young boys.Unless you want a bigger screen I would say you do not need to pay any more for the Samsung, ipads, etc.Date used : 06/03/2014
- Be Very CarefulBy BugsInTheSytem14 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I visited my local store doing weekly shop, saw a sign saying the Hudl was in stock. Went home printed off 'Boost' Tokens, rushed back to be told no there weren't any, no idea when they're coming back in. I'm now stuck with vouchers that can't be used on Tesco Direct or with anything else except to get them cancelled which will then take 3 months to show up on my club card statement As bunnies go, I'm not a happy (hoppy?) one.Date used : 14/02/2014
- HUDLBy jasperpop05 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
bought myself one for xmas as read great review in WHICH its now driving me crazy, doesnt stay connected to WIFI and flicks between pages usually back to tesco when low on power really frustrating..taking it back asapDate used : 05/02/2014
Add to basket
• Minimum exchange value of £5 applies.
• We aim to deliver your Boost tokens to your registered Tesco.com email address within 30 minutes; however this can take longer due to additional security checks.
Terms & Conditions
• Clubcard Boost Terms and Conditions: Minimum Boost voucher value of £5 applies.
• Customers can Boost their Clubcard vouchers into Boost tokens on selected departments that are part of the promotion.
• Clubcard vouchers can be Boosted between 1st January 2014 and 30th April 2014 online or at most Tesco stores except Express, subject to availability.
• Boost tokens have no cash value, no change given, are valid for 6 months from the date of issuance and must be used in conjunction with your Clubcard.
• When Boosting, if your Clubcard voucher exceeds the amount you wish to Boost, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account in points and carried over to your next statement.
• Each Boost token can be used once only in the selected department named on the token, exclusions may apply.
• Check availability of products first to avoid disappointment.
• More than one Boost token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the Boost tokens used. You must pay the remaining balance using a valid payment method. Delivery charges may apply.
• Clubcard vouchers Boosted at the Tesco direct checkout cannot be used against a “Sellers at Tesco” product.
• If you Boost online to choose to print your Boost tokens at home to use in store, please ensure your tokens have printed clearly on white paper, before taking them into store. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes are unable to be scanned at the till.
• If you have a damaged token, please visit your nearest participating store for help.
• Boost tokens cannot be changed back into points or into cash or for another department.
• Items purchased with a Boost token can only be exchanged, with a receipt, for goods in the same department to the same value. Any refunds for purchases made using Boost tokens will be equivalent to the Clubcard voucher value before it was Boosted. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Tesco reserves the right to withdraw Clubcard Boost at any time.
• Clubcard Terms & Conditions apply. The Clubcard helpline is on 0800 591 688 (Free from BT landlines. Other providers may charge. Calls may be recorded).