hudl2 Tablet & hudl Accessories to spend in-store
- Visit their website
hudl2 – our second generation tablet is here. Boost your vouchers on the new 8’’ Android tablet from Tesco.
What you get
The new addition to the hudl family has arrived. hudl2 Tablet is bigger, better and faster. With 8.3” full HD screen, Dolby optimised audio and Intel quad-core processor, it’s perfect for watching movies on blinkbox, playing the latest games, browsing the internet or doing your weekly grocery shop.
Plus, it is packed with great apps and you can choose from 8 fabulous colours. Why not get yours for less with Clubcard?
Simply exchange £5 in vouchers and get £10 to spend in-store on hudl2 Tablet and hudl Accessories.
• hudl and hudl 2 Tablets (all colours)
• hudl Accessories
• All other electronic tablet devices
• All other electronic tablet accessories
Please note,if you wish to spend your vouchers on Tesco direct, you do not need to boost your vouchers here; your vouchers will be available at the Tesco direct checkout.
How to place your order
1. This is an IN STORE HUDL TABLET & HUDL ACCESSORIES Boost token. It can only be used IN STORE. If you prefer to shop at Tesco Direct, your vouchers will be available in the online checkout and you can choose whether to boost them or not.
2. Choose how many Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers can be exchanged for a £10 HUDL TABLET & HUDL ACCESSORIES IN STORE token. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back to your Clubcard account.
3. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your Boost token(s) and instructions on how to use them.
4. To print your token(s):
• You can either follow the link to print your token(s) in the email we send you
• Log into My Clubcard Account [www.tesco.com/clubcard/myaccount] and click on ‘My Boosts at Tesco’
• Select the tokens you would like to print
• Click ‘Print my tokens’
5. More than 1 token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the token(s) used.
Terms and conditions apply
- Very Convenient ToolBy Banana15 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I have found this easy and convenient to use, just pick it up and get on with the task. Using my boost vouchers made it possible for me to buy.Date used : 30/09/2014
- best serviceBy 10 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Hi I was shopping in Maidstone tesco express and the gentleman that served me was the most polite and friendly shop assistant I have come across for a long time as usually they don't seem to be worthered I will be shopping there again the only downside is the parking in the tesco expressDate used : 05/10/2014
- BRILLANT PURCHASEBy MamaLuv5031 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I used my boost vouchers to buy the hudl. i wanted a purple one but they only had black in store. i just bought a purple case. I also had an additional voucher for electrical purchases to spend in store, so the hudl cost me virtually nothing!!!Ta Dah! The hudl itself is brillant i didn't think i'd really use it but i do! My sons are impressed by it - they cry mum has leapt into the modern age. it's MiNE it's saves arguing over the laptop. There are tutorials on the hudl which makes it easier to use. i hate reading manuals, so i don't. For my basic needs the hudl is brillant. My advice is if you are not computer savvy like me and frightened by the cost of some tablets - use your vouchers and invest in one of the these.Date used : 24/08/2014
- about HudlBy aradwan31 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I would recomment Hudl to everybody, the camera is average, I wouldn't state that is is some magic tablet, although. After a fortnight the charger falls out from the tablet, needs attention while charging. My children more like it, playing and e-mailing is o.k. on it. It was a spontaneous purchase, didn't regret it (yet). It was on sale, and with clubcard boost and £10 off electricals token, plus £5 discount on tablet cover it was worth it in my opinion, otherwise I wouldn't buy it.Date used : 13/08/2014
- Best by farBy elfin30 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The second Hudl we have bought, one for each grandchild and we have no complaints at all, our grandson had an xbox that broke a few weeks ago and we got him a Hudl instead. Our granddaughter has had her Hudl since last Christmas they are both very happy and we were happy with both our purchases using our boost. Great product, great price the last one even came with free cover.Date used : 30/08/2014
Add to basket
• Minimum exchange value of £5 applies.
• We aim to deliver your Boost tokens to your registered Tesco.com email address within 30 minutes; however this can take longer due to additional security checks.
Terms & Conditions
• Clubcard Boost Terms and Conditions: Minimum Boost voucher value of £5 applies.
• Customers can Boost their Clubcard vouchers into Boost tokens on selected departments that are part of the promotion.
• Clubcard vouchers can be Boosted online or at most Tesco stores except Express (subject to availability) between 1st January 2014 to 23:59 26th October 2014 inclusive.
• Boost tokens have no cash value, no change given, are valid for 6 months from the date of issuance and must be used in conjunction with your Clubcard.
• When Boosting, if your Clubcard voucher exceeds the amount you wish to Boost, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account in points and carried over to your next statement.
• Each Boost token can be used once only in the selected department named on the token, exclusions may apply.
• Check availability of products first to avoid disappointment.
• More than one Boost token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the Boost tokens used. You must pay the remaining balance using a valid payment method. Delivery charges may apply.
• Clubcard vouchers Boosted at the Tesco direct checkout cannot be used against a “Sellers at Tesco” product.
• If you Boost online to choose to print your Boost tokens at home to use in store, please ensure your tokens have printed clearly on white paper, before taking them into store. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes are unable to be scanned at the till.
• If you have a damaged token, please visit your nearest participating store for help.
• Boost tokens cannot be changed back into points or into cash or for another department.
• Items purchased with a Boost token can only be exchanged, with a receipt, for goods in the same department to the same value. Any refunds for purchases made using Boost tokens will be equivalent to the Clubcard voucher value before it was Boosted. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Tesco reserves the right to withdraw Clubcard Boost at any time.
• Clubcard Terms & Conditions apply. The Clubcard helpline is on 0800 591 688 (Free from BT landlines. Other providers may charge. Calls may be recorded).